You can edit the pages of your documents in GoodNotes from the page thumbnails or from within the workspace.
From the thumbnail
Single page editing
Tap on the four–squared icon to bring up your document’s thumbnails. Then go to the down-facing arrow at the bottom right corner of the page to:
- Add Page Before the one you have selected.
- Add Page After
- Duplicate the page to replicate the page template and its contents.
- Add Page to Outline or Manage Outline if the page is already in your outline.
- Export the page
- Open in New Window to open in a new instance.
- Move to Trash to delete it
Multiple page editing
You can Select multiple pages to:
- Mark as Seen when collaborating on documents.
From the workspace
Tap on the three-dots icon at the top right corner of your toolbar. You can then:
- Copy Page
- Rotate This Page
- Clockwise 90°
- Counter Clockwise 90°
- Add This Page to Outline
- Go to Page (to jump to a specific page).
- Clear Page
- Move to Trash