- Tap on the Plus icon labelled New > Notebook.
- Your paper template is selected, so you can customise that first.
- Tap the first down-facing arrow showing the paper size and colour; it could read A4, White Paper, for example. Choose your preferred Paper Color and page size.
- Tap the next down-facing arrow to set the orientation for your new notebook.
- The last down-facing arrow is your preferred handwriting recognition language in the app.
- Choose the paper template you want from the list
- Now tap COVER if you want to add a notebook cover. You can determine its size and orientation. When you don’t want a cover for your notebook, choose the No Cover option under your COMMON cover templates.
- Tap the TITLE section above your Create icon to name your notebook.
- Now tap Create to start taking notes in your new notebook.