- Open the app.
Note: Samsung Notes opens were you left off. If it’s your first time opening the app, it will land on the homepage.
- Tap the New Notebook icon (bottom right corner of the screen).
- The app opens a new notebook with the default paper template in settings.
- Tap Title (top left corner) to name your notebook.
- Tap the folder icon above your title to change the folder for your new notebook. You can even create a new folder if you want.
- Tap any empty space in your notebook to go back to the app’s workspace (while also saving your title and folder).