1. Create/sign in to a MyScript Account
To collaborate in Nebo, you must create a MyScript account.
- On the homepage of the app, go to the settings icon on the left sidebar > Account.
- Sign into your account or create an account if you don’t have one. You can do that with your email or other accounts (Gmail, Apple or Microsoft accounts).
2. Sharing your notes
- Open the page you want to collaborate on.
- Go to the three-dots icon (top right corner).
- Go to Create link > CREATE LINK to upload your notes online.
- Turn on Private access to share your notes with specific people > Add people invite people via email. Only these people can see your notes and they need to have a MyScript account for logging in to see your shared notes.
- Turn off Private access to make a notebook available to anyone with a link > Share link for anyone to just open and see the document.
3. How others interact with your notes
- Your collaborators can only view your shared document, they can’t interact with it in any way.
- Under the three-dots icon (top right corner), they can Copy link or Download (.docx or .nebo formats).
- When you make changes to your notes > go to the three-dots icon (top right corner)
- Go to Create link > UPDATE. you have to UPDATE.