These are the tools you get on the toolbar in CollaNote: Pen tool: Ballpoint & fountain (it actually just a ballpoint pen, with pressure … More Writing tools in CollaNote »
1. On the homepage, tap Quick Note (bottom of your screen).
2. You can customise the default settings for your Quick Note under Settings
1. On the homepage, tap New Note on the toolbar at the bottom of your screen to create a notebook with one tap.
Note: you can access your folders in the Files app.
1. With your lasso tool, select your handwriting > Recognize Text. Pick an option of how you will copy the handwriting:
To view all the pages in your document, go to the stacked-paper icon:
CollaNote has rigid and freehand lasso tools that pick up your handwritten notes only. You also have an option for you to Move Everything on the page.
1. Zoom out of your notes using the pinch gesture to bring up a popup menu on the left.