You can add images to your notes in GoodNotes:
- Tap the image icon on the top toolbar to access photos in your Photos Library (far right side of the toolbar).
- For bigger image thumbnails, tap the image icon again.
- Insert from lets you acces images through the Files app.
- Tap the image you want to add. GoodNotes adds one image at a time.
- You can then resize, rotate, crop, share and save the image as a sticker (Add Element).
When the image icon is selected, you can tap anywhere on the page to get image options. You can also drag & drop images into GoodNotes or add them as whole pages:
- Go to the Add page icon
- Choose to add the image Before or After the current page. You can also add it as a Last Page.
- Move down the popup window and find Image > choose the image you want to add as a whole page.